How to Manage Design CRF Process?
The creation of a CRF is a very time-consuming task. It is necessary not only to accurately enter all the data but also not to forget about the rules of the research protocols. Often, many have to use various systems and this can cause real chaos.
But today there are modern solutions that allow you to create CRF forms quickly, easily, and in accordance with all the necessary requirements and rules. What is it about? Next, you will learn everything you need to know about it.
What is The Essence of Design CRF
CRF is used to collect data during clinical trials. The significance of the proper design CRFs lies in that it is the overall success in the context of the clinical trial data as it makes it easy to track and evaluate the effectiveness of the tested product.
A well-crafted CRF assists in data analysis, reporting, data management, and auditing. That is, it is data collection that can minimize the number of data requests. With poor design CRFs, there is a high risk of wasting time, resources and meeting all deadlines. Often, when creating a study, there is no way to see how the design will look to make sure that later the data will be easy to evaluate. But such a platform as Formedix creates all the conditions so that you spend less time creating a study, and all the data is displayed so that it is easy to analyze it later. What are the main benefits of using such a platform?
The Key Benefits of Using Formedix
Below are the main features of the Formedix clinical data repository.
- The fast processes of EDC creation. It usually takes about 20 weeks to create it. But this solution offers to reduce the entire process to just 4 weeks. This is especially true if you are faced with the need to do a lot of research.
- The ability to preview. You have the opportunity to see what the EDC looks like even before it is created. You can create your design and then see how everything will look like.
- Development in one system. Many have to deal with the resource costs of working with different systems. With just one click of a button, you can view all client forms and create an eCRF.
- Compliance check. If you are using multiple EDCs, Formedix allows for making a compliance check.
- Integration capability. You are not limited to just one system, the platform integrates with seven pieces of software. You can use the system you need whenever you want.
- Fast creation and export. For your research to be ready, you need to click just once and the system will take over all the processes. If you need to export research data from the system, then this is also possible with just one click.
So, the use of such a platform is a real salvation for those who have to deal with a lot of research. This is a good option to fasten the process, save time and stay better protected from mistakes.