Science can be, in addition to educational, very fun, interesting and curious for children. In fact, the best way to awaken children’s interest in science is to approach it through simple and entertaining experiments that they can do at home.
Science activities are a great tool to arouse curiosity and motivate children, of all ages, to become more interested in science.
Guianfantil.com has selected a series of experiments that you can do with children. They will play, have fun and learn a lot. Here you have it!
From how to make salt paste or flubber to play to molding figures and experimenting with different textures and colors… to how to make your own homemade atmospheric thermometer. Here you will find all kinds of fun, very simple and didactic experiments for children.
Liquid rainbow. Today we propose a great plan: learn how to make a liquid rainbow with your children. An ideal experiment for children from 6 years old who have just entered primary school and are approaching the world of science. How to make a rainbow with children Fun experiment for kids.
How to make flubber or sensory mass Learn how to make sensory mass, flubber or gorilla mucus. It is a fun and very simple experiment in which children can participate. Discover the benefits of sensory mass.
How to make a lava lamp We explain how to make a curious and surprising lava lamp with your children. It is a very simple and easy experiment that you can do with children, at home. A fun way to bring science closer to children. Enjoy doing home experiments with children.
Colored snow. Learn how to create colored snow in 5 easy steps with your kids. Learn, play and have fun with the children doing this curious home experiment. With materials as simple as diapers and dyes, you can make snow at home! Science in the hands of children.
A cloud in a bottle. We teach you how to create a cloud in a bottle. Without a doubt, a simple and very fun science experiment to do with children. Bring science closer to your child in a fun way science experiments thanks to very simple experiments like this one, with which you can teach your child how a cloud forms.
Home volcano. We teach you how to make a homemade volcano that erupts. With this video tutorial of Guiainfantil.com you can elaborate this fun science experiment with which your children can learn scientific principles and how certain elements react when we mix them. It’s so easy and fun!
How to inflate a balloon without air We show you an experiment you can do with your children. It involves inflating a balloon without using air. How? Don’t miss the step-by-step experiment.
How to make salt paste We teach you how to make salt paste to model with it as if it were plasticine. It is very easy to do, so much so, that your children can do it. Here you have a video tutorial where we explain how it is done.
How to make glycerin soap ‘surprise’ How to make a glycerin soap with surprise to encourage children to wash their hands. Practical and fun crafts for children.
How to make a home thermometer We teach you how to make a homemade atmospheric thermometer with children, in a simple and fun way. Bring science closer to children in a fun way with this type of crafts.
How to make a rainbow cocktail. Experiments with water. Activities for children. Fun science. How to make a rainbow cocktail Experiments for children. Learn how to experiment with water.
Bicarbonate tree experiment. We present an experiment with a baking soda Christmas tree to surprise your child and show him that science can be a lot of fun.
Considering that every science experiment we do with children is challenging, it makes this activity a necessary learning experience for children. Experiments are an entertaining and educational home hobby. Not only keep children busy, but also feed them knowledge and new skills. We tell you here other benefits of home experiments for children:
1. Awaken the ability to overcome challengesDoing experiments gives children the ability to solve or seek solutions and results to any type of problem.
2. Arouse curiosityDoing experiments generates the instinct of curiosity in children. It awakens their interest in research.
3. Awaken critical and constructive senseWith each experiment, children learn to have an opinion, to look for alternatives, to start over and to have freedom of expression.
4. Increase work capacityExperiments encourage, encourage and create enthusiasm in children for work and effort.
5. Improve concentration and focusWith each experiment, children achieve a higher level of concentration. They will be more attentive to any details that may occur during the elaboration of the experiment.
6. Awaken constancy and prudenceExperiments make children more persistent and consistent because they are important values for them to finish the job.7. Promotes good self-esteemThe feeling of challenge or goal fulfilled that children experience after each experiment, gives them security, pleasure and with that a good self-esteem.
You can read more articles similar to Fun Science Experiments for Kids, in the category of Experiments in Guiainfantil.com.